Terms and Conditions
· If classes are cancelled by the instructor due to illness or for any other reason a full refund applies, unless willing to take a credit
· When purchasing a series, it is up to the student to attend all the classes within the series, any classes missed for illness or otherwise will not be refunded
· If a person is ill or unable to attend multiple classes in a series, a partial credit for the series may be issued upon request ( 48 hours of notice prior to the class is required)
· 3 days or more prior to a series starting- a credit can be applied for a future series upon cancellation of the current one
**All series are continuous painting projects and require attendance from week to week, students are responsible for being there to start and finish paintings. If students miss classes, they will may not have a complete painting and will have to finish it at home.
· Full amount of the series or class registered for is due on or before the first day of the class. Full amount can be paid online at the time of registration, or manual payment option can be used to pay by email money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can pay in cash or card in person on the first day of class
· If a child is registered for a discounted rate for a 3-6 month period of time in the home-school program and has to leave this agreement early for any reason- the parent will back pay the appropriate total for the duration of time that the child has been attending classes. The charge will be according to the appropriate duration. This final amount will be invoiced at the end of the child's last day in class and will be owing within 2 days of the invoice date.
Photography for marketing
· Photos are taken of the participants after and sometimes during classes for marketing use purposes, permission is given here for all usage of these photos. If you wish to opt out of this, please let me know on or before the first day of class
Going outside with the children
· A nature trail is located behind the building and when the kids are with me for longer days we take a break and go outside to walk and play in the field. Permission is given here to take the child off premise for this purpose